Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hi dear,


its been aq very long time ever since i write on this blog , has been really busy working forthe passtwo and half mth,working like more then 12 hours a day really tired me , but i actually enjoy it very much.=) it makemy brain work. haha .. i really have to use my brain more before it really become more and more stupid=) i alot of u have already forgot abt this blog, but its ok , i am still going to contiune



THINGS THAT I WAN TO DO IN THIS MONTH !!

  1. To get good news from ITE<3
  2. Picnic wif friends (that what i am going to do tml)
  3. DREsssESsss
  4. hairdo
  5. spent my pay wisely
  6. have a good sleep
  7. become a more neat and tidy person

Actually i am very happy with my life now, but of course there are still things that i hope that i can contiune......

No comments: