Thursday, June 19, 2008

Went out with XC today .. haha
xc had just said that we are really growing up
the thing we talk now and last time is diff ..
ya.. i think now is so much better then last few mths ..i feel much happier now
friends...i donno .. how do i group them .. but i know there is a number of friend that is
really important to me .. when i name it out to XC .. Xc like .. see so many !!
they are firends that have been there for me before ..
so .. i won't wan to forget about them just like that ..
haha .
i am feeling quite happy this few days ..but there is still something that is borthering me
ya . life is never perfect.. i know i can be very very unreasonable at time
i can show my temper very easily at time too
but something i just can't just keep quiet and let everything go like tha t
maybe i still don understand ..
i really can't do wat my mum had been doing for the past few years ..
but i will try my best ...
i donno whats the problem with me also .. i am feeling so insecure ..
i am trying not to think like that . trying my best
i also donno wat is the main reason y i am like that
but but but but but but ~~~~~~~~i also donno how to express it right now
i know that the love will always be there .. but but but but but .. am i asking too muchh
maybe i am .. sorry
=[
but i am still happy .. and i am trying not going to think so much
maybe i am just asking for too much and stuf f.. or maybe because of wat happen ..
ya .. so RELax !!

No comments: