Wednesday, December 9, 2009






I am going 18 soon.
Actually this is the age i have been waiting since young,
but now i don feel anything at all.

Being 17 , there is alot of thing that happen

i have change alot . i have change to become more agressive , but dependant.
because of this i sometime have put my relationship in a quite difficult situation

but he is always letting me choose the story i wan =) secretly =)



I have wonderful friends, friends that really make me feel comfortable ,
not pressure, people who really understand me and not people who wan
me to be , what they understand, what they wan.



Life with my family is getting better and better=) its like a very long time ever i listening to their
laughter, i use to get jealous of other people family. But now , there is nothing to be jealous about:)

No comments: